Issues the overseas companies can see:
- Cannot build trust between employees
- High employee turnover rate
- Settling for second best when they are out of sight, lack of moral
- Employees donot apologize, don’t thank you, there is no compromising spirit
- There is a barrier between foreigners and Japanese
- Constrained by factions,stick together in groups
- Confounded by hierarchy consciousness
Through UNDOKAI employees will:
- Overcoming language barriers and cultural differences, build trust relationships
- Be part of moral education, improve manners
- Because employees are individualistic, they’ll participate in team building activities and learn the importance of teamwork.
Natural communicationthrough sports, creating an open workplace environment
(Constructing cooperative relationships in business, deterring misbehavior)
Contribute to improving productivity and business performance.
We accept requests for UNDOKAI from anywhere in the world
After the athletic meeting held at elementary school in Thailand and Laos in 1015, we conducted a written survey with the children.
※Questionnaires are targeted at approx. 250 students in Thailand and approx. 500 students in Laos.
- Thank you for giving us such a wonderful opportunity!
- We have enjoyed this new type of sports event. 。
- The planning and operation of this UNDOKAIwas the best/fantastic.
- Our son was very pleased, fantastic!
- Children were laughing all day long, I can’t forget those smiling faces.
- Although my son was playing seriously, he was also laughing.
- I was surprised that the process of the UNDOKAI was very smooth, thanks for that.
- Tug of war was very fun.
- Our children have learned a lot from this Japanese event.
- A wonderful day, I am proud of our students.
- Through different games theyhave shared their different talent, that was the best thing what was happened.
- Totally awesome, absolutely I have never seenanything else like it until today.
- I was Excited, many thanks.
- It was a very good event.
- Students have learned an important lesson of competition and collaboration.
- It was a very good chance to learn Japanese culture.
- Children love sporting events.
- I think children have learned many things through this event.
- I was excited and I enjoyed it, thank you very much!
- They enjoyed getting physical activity through different games.
- You organized a perfect event.
- Thank you for offering us such enjoyable and healthy event.
We accept requests for UNDOKAI from anywhere in the world.